- Acceptance of Terms. Your access and use of this Site is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws. Please read these Terms carefully. These Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and Third Power Training Inc., and by accessing and using this Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms, without limitation or qualification. If you do not accept these Terms, you are directed to exit this Site immediately and refrain from any future use of this Site.
- Copyright. All information, text, photographs, graphic images, and other data contained on this Site (the “Site Content”) are the sole property of or have been licensed to Third Power Training. The Site Content is protected by copyright laws and all other applicable proprietary rights laws. Except as expressly permitted under these Terms, you may not use or modify the Site Content in any way.
- Limited License. Nothing contained in this Site will be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right to any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary interest of Third Power Training Inc. This Site and the Site Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, or distributed in any way by you, without the prior written consent of Third Power Training Inc., except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial uses, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. Use of this Site and the Site Content for any purpose except as permitted in these Terms or as stated in the text on this Site is expressly prohibited.
- No Business Relationship. The information provided on this Site is made available free of charge and is for non-commercial, informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and Third Power Training Inc.
- Anti-Spam Policy. Your email address and personal information will be securely stored in our database. We do not sell or share this information with anyone. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on any email from us.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIRD POWER TRAINING INC. DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIRD POWER TRAINING INC. DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THIRD POWER TRAINING INC. BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES (EVEN IF THIRD POWER TRAINING INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES), WITHOUT REFERENCE TO THE FORM OF ACTION AND WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, OR ANY COPYING, DISPLAY, OR USE THEREOF. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Third Power Training Inc., its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, arising in connection with or resulting from your breach of these Terms or your use of the site. Third Power Training Inc. will use its reasonable efforts to provide notice to you promptly following its notice of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
- Governing Law. Third Power Training Inc. maintains this Site in the Ontario Province, Canada, and these Terms will be interpreted, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Ontario Province without reference to its choice of law rules. You agree that any action or proceeding relating to or arising in connection with this Site will be brought in the province or federal courts sitting in Durham Region, Ontario Province, and you consent to the jurisdiction of those courts in connection with any such action brought by Third Power Training Inc.
- Compliance with Laws. You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this Site, and you agree that you will not access or use the information contained on this Site in violation of those laws.
- Revisions; Modification. Third Power Training Inc. may, at it its sole discretion, revise, modify, or withdraw all or any portion of the Site Content at any time without notice, including these Terms. Those modifications, revisions, and withdrawals will become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review these Terms on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes.
- Notices. Third Power Training Inc. may give notice via e-mail to the e-mail address of record or by means of a general message displayed on the home page of this Site. You will be deemed to have been given notice upon such email distribution or posting on the home page of this Site of any notice by Third Power Training Inc.
Miscellaneous. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which will remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of that term or any other term. In addition, Third Power Training Inc.’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of that term or otherwise affect Third Power Training Inc.’s ability to enforce that term at any point in the future. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Third Power Training Inc. with respect to the use of the Site.